Kathmandu- On 31st of March and 1st of April 2023, Grassland Festival is going to happen. The venue of the event is Gokarna Resort Forest, Kathmandu. The performing bands are Pahenlo Batti Muni, Fusion Jatra Nepal.
Three stages: the Electronic Stage, Club House, and the Live Stage—will be available at Grasslands Festival. Ranj X Clifr, the renowned indie-pop duet, Aayna, Wangden Sherpa, the “Kathmandu Cowboy,” and Orko, to name a few, are just a few of the artists that will perform on Day One. On March 31, the first musical competition will feature performances by DnB, techno, and house DJ Kohra, Pokhara, Nepalese singer-songwriter Shailu Rai, and Kathmandu-based folk, reggae, and rock & roll crew Kta Haru.
Festival Rules are as follows:
– No Refunds on Tickets unless event cancelled by Organisers
– ID Compulsary
– No Drugs Policy // We are a drug free zone // Anyone found with drugs will be escorted out.
– Entry Above 18 + years only // ID Required
– Alcohol will be served to 21 + years old only // ID Required
– For People who have bought our Acco & Ticket package, Accommodation will be at the Festival Resort (https://gokarna.com) itself
– This is safe space // Anyone misbehaving will be escorted out.
– Rights of Admission Reserved